keyboard_backspace go back
Practical Info

Work Relations

People at LIP may have different types of connections to the institution:

  • Staff/Contracted

    People whose connection to LIP is formalised by an employment contract

  • Grant/Scholarship holders

    People hosted by LIP and benefiting from a grant awarded to them by LIP, FCT or another institution.
  • Higher Education Lecturers

    People who have an employment contract with a higher education institution and carry out research and development activities at LIP, usually under a protocol established with the higher education institution they are linked to.